Sunday, April 12, 2009

What can I send (small gift) my two year old god daughter, who has EVERYTHING?

My cousin lives in a small condo in CA and has two year old twins... (Tyler %26amp; Lily) I just wanted to send them something other than toys (which they dont have room for)..... any ideas???

What can I send (small gift) my two year old god daughter, who has EVERYTHING?
a piggy bank with their names on it. do a search for someone in your area who does ceramics, or ask around. you could probably pay someone to do something for you. it would be cute if you put each child%26#039;s picture on one side, and then their statistics from when they were born on the other side, with imprints of little feet. also, be sure to have %26quot;From (your name here)%26quot; on the bottom, so they will always know who got it for them. also, anything personalized would be cute. but I remember my godmother doing ceramics when I was little, and she had handprints fired, a piggy bank, plates, cups, saucers. I had my own dinner set. LOL something personlized is always meaningful later. good luck!
Reply:A savings bond



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment